Hitting the trifecta of worst possible siting

"NCAR", to me, always brings to mind their gorgeous location on the Front Range of the Rockies. So, when I went to a workshop at NCAR in Boulder a couple of weeks ago, I sort of expected to go to the mesa lab:
The taxi guy had other ideas, and to my disappointment, I was deposited in front of this non-descript building. It turned out to be part of NCAR too, but in some subtle mockery of their original location, this one is located in-front of a railway track, across the street from a munical airport and alongside a highway. In the area of worst-possible sitings, the Center Green campus seems to hit the trifecta!
This, being Colorado, though you only had to move a few paces to get a gorgeous view:

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment