How many degrees of separation between me and Richard Heene?

The Norman Transcript did me a favor by printing an article on the whole sordid "Balloon Boy" episode. I'd gathered a vague idea about it from snippets of lunch-time TV at the gym and from friends' Facebook updates. But it's hard to pull together a coherent story about a boy in a balloon throwing up in TV interviews and a sheriff wanting to prosecute the parents. So now, I know.

Unfortunately, I also learned that the dad is a storm chaser. Since the community of storm chasers is rather small, I've started wondering how many degrees of separation there are between me and Richard Heene. How many degrees of separation, in other words, between me and celebrity-hogging insanity?

1 comment:

  1. A six year old child did a fantastic job...
    actually i became a fan of him.

    ReplyDelete