1. Remove Khamenei from supreme leader because he doesn't qualify as a fair supreme leaderNotice how Iranian it is. They are still talking about keeping a supreme religious leader. They just want to change which one. They will still have councils of experts, and religious vetoes. But they want it to be more open and transparent. The protests are also full of themes from the 1979 revolution. The major leaders of the protest -- Mousavi and Rafsanjani -- are both founding fathers of the Islamic state. What they want is an Islamic democracy that would look nothing like either the American or the Indian ones.
2. Remove Ahmadinejad from president because he took it forcefully and unlawfully
3. Put Ayatollah Montazeri as supreme leader until a review group for the ghanooneh asasi ( "constitution" ) is set up
4. Recognize Mousavi as the official president
5. A goverment by Mousavi and start a reform of the constitution
6. Free all political prisoners without any ifs ands or buts, right away
7. Call off any secret organization such as "gasht ershad"
A very Iranian protest
The purported manifesto of the Iranian protestors is interesting:
at Tuesday, June 16, 2009